Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Warm Christmas Wishes


It's been horribly wet and dreary here the last few days so I wanted to play with happy colors and fun designs.  This card makes me smile . . . a lot!  Pink pink pink!  It's very different from my usual stuff too which was a fun experiment.  Do the crystal arrows make you think of migrating birds too? 

I'm going to enter this in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 70 which asks you to use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments.


The Details:  Great Impressions Holiday Flamingos, Offray sheer pink ribbon, DCWV Merry Christmas 12x12 paper, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper, Ranger glossy accents (love that stuff!), Prima crystal arrows, Spectrum Noir markers, Spellbinders die, PTI cardstock for the base and foam dots.  Almost forgot to mention the Bow-Easy.

Added:  I'm also entering this card in the Designed to Color Challenge #20, CHNC Challenge #142 and the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card. I love the fun image. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 142 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, you rocked this challenge, love the birds and the fabulous colors and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again with our new challenge that starts Monday!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. A reall fun card I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Reminds me of Christmas in the south! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet , thanks for linking up at DTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!