Friday, May 23, 2014

Watercolor Bubble Birthday

One last watercolor card before our class galleries close.  Such amazing work from my classmates.  I'm so glad we get to come back to the class for a refresher whenever we want.  A girl can only absorb so much inspiration in a day!  ;-)

For this one, based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch!, I freehand colored some balls/balloons/bubbles in a variety of fun colors and sizes.  I diecut the birthday from a practice watercolor panel from day 1 (2?) and mounted on 2 additional diecut layers.  I spattered some blue confetti and stamped a simple Happy above the sentiment to finish the card off.  Oh, yeah, I added Shimmer Spritz for some glam.

The Details:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks, PTI sentiment and die, Pop Tone black licorice cardstock, Versafine black onyx, Sheer Shimmer Spritz

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday, CAS(E) this Sketch! #77, and Shopping Our Stash #152 Happy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Really fun card! Love the gorgeous rainbow of colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bright and beautiful birthday card! thanks for helping us celebrate our 3rd anniversary at SHOPPING OUR STASH! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colours on your birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash to celebrate our third birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! I love the colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun colours on this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!