Thursday, May 22, 2014

Watercolor Meadow, Day 9, Take 2

I gave the spatter technique another go.  I semi-masked off the sky so it didn't get so spattered.  Except for the blue--love that sky.

Ha!  I just noticed that even my computer screen has ink on it and that's a good 3 feet away from the spatter zone.  Dude!

The Details:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks and watercolor paper, Memory Box butterflies, PTI cardstock, Hero Arts Everyday Sayings, foam tape, Glossy Accents (as glue)

I'm entering this in CASology Flower, Less is More Flowers, Charisma Cardz #11 May Flowers, Make My Monday Nature

10 comments:

  1. This is very pretty - love the spatter technique!! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Make My Monday!
    Joan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic, Toni! I didn't try the splatter technique with anything but a tree, but this is even more gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great floral card and wonderful technique.
    thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning - you have created a great watercolour scene! Love all of the splattering and colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni this scene is amazing, love it!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so totally like a wildflower meadow - absolutely beautiful and worth a spattered computer imo! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toni, this is an amazing watercolor card...such gorgeous colors and very cool splatters! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful bucolic card. Lovely butterflies. Everything in simplicity ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Glad I'm not the only one who spatters everything when I try this technique! Hope Frankie managed to avoid the flying colours! It was worth all of that though as this card is a real stunner. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!