Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sick but with Flair

A quick card I worked up tonight to send to a sickie person in the hospital.  I love the button, don't you?  That and the sentiment are so darn true!

The Details:  Deep Red Sick Day stamp, Recollections white cardstock base, mystery designer paper, Enamel Accents, Basic Grey Hey Girl flair, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noirs, Hammermill cardstock, Scotch foam tape

I'm entering this in Sketch Saturday #327 (turned on its side), The Male Room #19 Use Metal (the flair is metal),  Virginia's View #7 Use Designer Paper  


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure this lovely card will cheer up your sick friend. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and funny image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week, sorry for my late comment!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! This really made me smile. I do like the cute button. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fun card to cheer up a sickie! Thanks for joining us in The Male Room

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!