Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hummingbird Thanks

Have you all heard of the C.R.A.F.T. challenge?  This round is all about saying thanks.  I pushed my usual style with this card a bit--notice the use of pre-made flowers?  When I do that last?  But I couldn't help myself since they go so well with the C383 Great Impressions hummingbird stamp, don't they?  AND I happened to have a new stencil that ever so conveniently look like mini flowers.  I worked that up with transparent glossy embossing paste and look how sparkly they are (okay, you can barely see that but, trust me, they would dazzle you).

Don't forget about our GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Toni! I LOVE your beautiful coloring and the CAS feel of this fabulous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty CAS card that really shows off the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!