Friday, July 31, 2015

Sweet Day

I have such a sweet morsel of a card to show you today.  It was super fun to work up and quick too.  This one has been tucked into my pick-me-up category in my card file.  I love the Great Impressions E842 sentiment's versatility.   You could use it as is as I've done here or you could use snippets of it like "Wishing you a wonderful day" or "Wishing you a happy day" or "Sweet you."  Did I tell you it was versatile or what?

Now hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog and join in the fun challenge they've got going on. Check out that inspiration pic--love the colors and the petal frosting.  Petal. Frosting.  Can it get any cuter?  I think not!

The latest Great Impressions challenge starts very soon so be sure to stop by there too!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did! Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.


2 comments:

  1. Toni, this is GORGEOUS!!! Your stenciling is amazing, and I adore the shimmery paper you used for your sentiment! LOVE! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!