Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Enjoy the Hedgehog

I was asked  to make a hedgehog birthday card for a girl who is getting a hedgehog. They're so cute but I totally don't want one.  I'd much rather have a houseful of cats with pettable fur!  This card is super cute too--so pink and dotty!

The Details:  Penny Black stamp, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages sentiment and 140lb white cardstock base, Embossalicious embossing folder, Versamark Onyx Fine, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Doodlebug enamel dots, MFT pierced circle die, Wink of Stella, Paper Studio Uptown Flair designer paper

I'm entering this in the Friday Mashup #222 birthday and/or technique, Little Tangles #59 Birthday, ABC P is for Pretty in Pink, Sweet Stampin' Spots or Stripes

10 comments:

  1. How cute is this??!! Can't go wrong with pink and circles for a little girl. Have no idea that hedgehogs would be like for pets, but my guess is that I'm with you ... cats seem much more cuddly! :) This little girl is going to be thrilled with her card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Toni. I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and I love all the texture!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and of Course I love all that pink!! What a great background. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, that's great that you got asked to make this card bc someone is actually getting one. It turned out really cute, nice job! No hedgehogs for me either. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect card for a little girl about to get a hedgehog for a pet! This card is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, that hedgehog is the cutest thing!! I love the pretty pink background with all the dots, too! Thank you for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that adorable hedgehog. The background is fabulous with the large circles and the embossed dots.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our 'pretty in pink' challenge

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!