Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dotty Birthday

I played around with transparent embossing paste over the weekend.  I wanted to see if I could emboss on it--yes.  It also changed the colors a bit but I think you can see the ombre still.  I love the shine on shine on shine.  I also love the palest of gray cardstock I was able to find at Stampadoodle.  I heart them so much!

The Details:  circle mask, PTI sentiment, Hammermill color copy cardstock 80lb, Distress Inks except for the purple which is Memento.  I think the yellow is Memento too--tangelo and dandelion.  Doodlebug enamel dots.

I'm entering this in the Male Room #19 Neon Colors, Cardz 4 Guyz #88 Embossing - Wet or Dry, Tuesday Throwdown #262 For a Child, Seize the Birthday Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Wow - you're quick. I do like this dotty birthday card - the shine on the colours is fab. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super technique, very effective. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love all the shiny circles, amazing effect. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun dots. It's so bright and cheery. The sentiment is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those vibrant glossy circles! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab embossing, Toni - a great CAS design. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a lover of bold and graphic and CAS... this card just made me happy Toni! Awesome job!
    Thanks so much for joining our team at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!