Thursday, May 19, 2016

Stamplorations May Challenge Reminder!

We are halfway through the Stamplorations CAS Anything Goes with the optional twist of magenta challenge.  I adore magenta so had no problems incorporating it into my card.

I have a series of Brusho panels at the ready and found this one which, with a bit of creative positioning, allowed 2 color tones in the scene.  Brushos is just watercolor so I had no qualms about going over the left side of the image with my Copics to add some shading.  Lurve it!

The Details:  Stamplorations Beach Therapy and Fond Expressions 2, Doodlebug enamel dots, Copics, VersaFine Onyx Black, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base, Hammermill 80lb color copy coverstock


2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!