Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #1





The first The Heart Desires Challenge has launched!  Get it--launched--I made a nautical card?   LOL.  Anyway, I'm super excited because I love the products, I love the concept and I love crafting.  Woo hoo!

As you can see from the inspiration pic, I chose to use the colors and sea creature elements.  I suppose I could even say I used geometric with the triangles of my boats.  Yes, I like making my own definitions, thank you very much!  Everything is designer paper and/or diecuts.  I did use a Copic to orange up the sails more so ink was involved (ink, sea creatures--gets it?  yes, lame).   

Now get kraken (I am KILLING it!) and join in the fun!
 
The Details:  Carta Bella Yacht Club and Beach Day 6x6 paper, Fancy Pants Making Waves 6x6 paper, Savvy Hello die, Copic YR07, Recollections gold cardstock and 110lb white cardstock base, Simon Says stitched rectangle die

5 comments:

  1. haha, launched, nautical....

    Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Launched.
    your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the inspiration, LOVE the nautical theme and your card rocks it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the nautical theme--the paper is just fabulous! Congats on your first challenge--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!