Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Well, I'm Be Dammed

Boy, do I have a cute card for you today.  Look at that little guy!

I used the Concord and 9th Take a Bough die, 3 of each size diecut, colored with various brown Copics, to create the dam. That turned out fab. Lots of layers and depth but easily mailed.  I then colored up the beaver and positioned him on top of his makeshift dam. He's so sweet with that heart and cute smile. The Warm Wishes diecut I colored with Copics ombre-fashion (R22-29, 39).

Be sure to stop by The Heart Desires Challenge #6 and join in the fun.  What a great inspiration pic!



The Details:  Gina Marie Designs X-stitched Rectangle DiesConcord & 9th Take a Bough DiesLawn Fawn Hemp Cord - PeppermintRanger Multi Medium Matte, SugarPea Designs Timber, Copics, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, woodgrain cardstock, PTI poppy cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I love your style. I enjoy your page and have been stalking for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!