Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Favorite Bookroom Indeed


One of my other nephews will be heading into high school next year.  What the heck! I remember when he was just a chubby little baby. Time flies, time flies. Now like his aunty, he loves reading so I pulled this together for him. A bit of masked stencilling in the background, layered images for depth, and even some visual texture on his clothing using a scrap piece of denim and Copic blending solution. I really like the rectangle window die--a simple way to draw attention to the sentiment.

The Details:  MFT Our Story, Stitched Rectangle Word Window Die, and Brick stencil, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on the MFT FB page and loved it so much I had to come visit your blog. I recently purchased this set and can't wait to get my fingers inky. Thanks for sharing such and inspiring piece of art!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!