Monday, December 11, 2017

Wobble Bear


This card uses a background that was a total accident.  I was trying to get a slightly different shade of purple so was sponging it again when I realized I had shifted the stencil a bit. Well, one thing led to another and next thing you know I had a cool dimensional effect.  The skiing bear is, of course, on a wobble, but you don't need to wobble it to make it look like the card is in motion.  Tee hee!

I'm entering this in SIP #128 Let It Snow, Shopping Our Stash #332 I Like to Move It

 

The Details:  MFT Skisons Seasons, Newton's Nook Snowflake stencil, Lawn Fawn plaid paper, wool felt, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Mini Wobble, Distress Inks

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, what a super-cute, super-fun, all round super card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (move it!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Very cool accidental effect with that background! Gives motion without the wobble-- your right! Love out. Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!